Derived from the soft needles of the tree, white fir is a favorite among essential oil users for its ability to relieve and soothe muscle aches and pains when applied topically.
For aromatic or topical use.
• Alleviates the pain and discomfort of sore muscles and joints
• Supports clear breathing and respiratory function
• Energizes the body and the mind
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.