- Standard dose: Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Support for Healthy Immune Function
Vitamin C plays a vast range of biological roles in the human body, working as a major antioxidant that is crucial for supporting healthy oxidative stress, energy production, and immune function.◆
Deficiencies result in susceptibility to infections by weakening the T-cell-mediated immune response and adaptive antibody response. Supplementation with vitamin C supports overall well-being by promoting healthy cell function.◆
Benefits of supplementing with Vitamin C 1000 may include:
• Promotes healthy immune function◆
• Supports healthy oxidative stress◆
• Supports cognitive function◆
• Supports healthy neuronal processes◆
• Supports healthy cortisol balance◆
• Promotes healthy collagen synthesis◆
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1,000 mg||1,111%|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|