Historically, Myrrh has been used in many ways, from meditation to embalming in ancient Egypt. Modern herbalists frequently recommend Myrrh for its cleansing properties,
especially for the mouth and throat. Myrrh is also excellent for calming the skin. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
• Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
• Promotes emotional well-being
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.