Recognized by its more common name “tea tree”, Melaleuca has been revered for its helpful properties, especially for the skin. Composed of more than ninety different compounds,
Melaleuca has limitless applications. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
• Promotes healthy immune function
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.