Also referred to as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains”, Marjoram is one of the most common herbs found in kitchens around the world.
Valued for its calming properties, Marjoram may be added to a soothing massage blend for targeting tired, stressed muscles.
For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Valued for its calming properties and positive effect on the nervous system
• Soothes tired, stressed muscles
• Supports a healthy respiratory system
• Benefits the cardiovascular system
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.