The most popular oil, Lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its beneficial properties for thousands of years.
Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
• Soothes occasional skin irritations
• Eases muscle tension
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.