Although Ginger is an indispensable component of worldwide cuisine, it is most notable for its ability to ease occasional indigestion.
Ginger’s sweet, citrusy fragrance accompanies a multitude of other health benefits. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• May help to reduce occasional nausea and support healthy digestion
• Delivers antioxidant protection
• May help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.