- Take one softgel daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
D3 1000 is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D that provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) per softgel.
Vitamin D is a term that refers to a group of five fat-soluble vitamins that are classified as secosteroids, with research suggesting vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) as being the most important form in humans. Since we produce much of our natural vitamin D transdermally (through the skin) via sunlight exposure, it is imperative that oral supplementation of vitamin D come in the form of D3. This is the most bioavailable form of vitamin D in a softgel, maximizing its absorption into the body.◆
Vitamin D3 is structurally similar to cholesterol, and is converted via the liver and kidneys to its active form calcitriol. Calcitriol goes on to perform a multitude of roles in the body, and is particularly crucial for proper absorption of the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc. Calcitriol also regulates bone growth and regeneration, as well as immune, cardiac, and neuromuscular functions.◆
Given the importance of adequate Vitamin D levels in the body and many people’s lack of exposure to direct sunlight, D3 1000 supplementation can help users in a variety of ways. The most relevant researched-backed benefits derived from consumption of Vitamin D3 include;
● Supports cardiovascular function◆
● Supports healthy mood and stress levels◆
● Supports bone and skin tissues◆
● Supports immune function◆
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||125%|
|* Percent Daily Value (%DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients :
Safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water.