Valued for its calming properties, Basil is commonly used as a cooling agent for the skin. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
• Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings when diffused
• May ease monthly feminine discomfort
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.