Artemisia: The Natural Parasite Cleanse
Artemisia is known to be one of the most popular natural parasitic remedies available, and for very good reason. This unique blend of anti-parasitic herbs is specially designed to safely and gently attack, kill, and expel parasitic and microbial infestations while fortifying the intestines and colon as a protectant against future infection.
One of the biggest reasons for artemisia’s popularity is its effectiveness, but it has also gained appreciation as a natural alternative to antibiotics, the more traditional approach to treating parasitic infestations. Antibiotic use, especially over time, not only kills the good bacteria along with the bad in the gut (a practice than can be a precursor to more significant issue), but can also lead to the development of antibiotic-resistant superbugs—bacteria that can no longer be killed by existing antibiotic medicines.
As a natural parasite cleanse with years of proven success, artemisia serves as a well-regarded holistic alternative to antibiotics, and is widely used to fortify gut health with the holistic community.
The Dangers of Intestinal Parasites
Our bodies are home to a host of microbes and bacteria that affect our health in both good and bad ways. In fact, researchers have identified more than 10,000 different types of microbe species that live in the human body, and studies have shown that there are as much as 10 times as many outside organisms that call our body home as there are human cells. Though common, these organisms are not necessarily welcome—up to 90% of diseases are thought to be traceable to the organic communities within our guts and the health of our microbiomes.
So what do you do when the organisms within your body are harming you?
There are a wide variety of parasites that can live in and infect your intestinal tract. Some of them have pretty familiar names: tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms, pinworms, etc. The ways they enter our body vary as well, from consuming contaminated food or drinking water to coming into contact with infected soil or fecal matter. Symptoms of a parasitic infection include nausea, fatigue, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, pain, rapid weight loss, and more.
Diagnosing and treating an intestinal parasitic infection can be difficult, but fortunately, there are natural ways to do it. And one of the best natural parasite cleanses available is artemisia.
What’s In Artemisia?
The Balanced Health Artemisiacom Herbal Blend is composed of seven herbs specially chosen for their anti-parasitic and gut health improving properties. They are:
1. Wormwood Herb. Wormwood herb has been used since ancient times to combat parasites within humans and animals. It contains unique toxins that directly kill parasites, as well as properties that help weaken parasitic membranes. In addition, wormwood herb is effective at increasing bile production, which is useful for strengthening the health of the liver and gallbladder.
2. Black Walnut. Black walnut has long been appreciated for its effectiveness at helping the body rid itself of harmful toxins and fighting against parasites, in particular ringworms, tapeworms, and pinworms.
3. Pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds are a traditional mode of treating intestinal parasites. It’s understood that the way they do this is not through killing parasites outright, but by paralyzing them so that they can no longer hold on to intestinal walls, thus leading them to be pushed out with bowel movements. Pumpkin is also extremely rich in cleansing antioxidants that help replenish nutrients lost during infection.
4. Culver’s Root. Many gastrointestinal maladies can be treated with the use of culver’s root, including worms, constipation, and diarrhea. It is especially useful for restoring balance to the large and small intestines.
5. Fennel. Fennel is effective in both helping weaken and kill parasites and expelling them and their waste from the body. It’s also a great digestive booster and good for overall gastrointestinal health.
6. Senna. Senna is a powerful laxative that helps expel parasites from the body. It is especially useful when combined with other anti-parasitic herbs, and fennel in particular.
7. Tansy. This extremely bitter herb is efficient at killing internal worms and parasites and detoxifying the gastrointestinal tract.
Additional Uses of Artemisia
The herbal properties in artemisia, and especially in wormwood herb, aren’t just known for their
anti-parasitic abilities. Artemisia also boasts strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, and is widely used to treat fevers and boost the immune system. In Western medicine, it is used to soothe menstrual pain, increase fertility, and reduce heavy blood flows during menstrual cycles.
There are also cosmetic benefits to artemisia, and it is often used as a preventative skin remedy and as a therapy for reducing skin inflammation. It may also be used to address psoriasis, rashes, and other ailments of the skin.
How to Use Artemisia
Our Artemisiacom Herbal Blend is available on our website either in a 1oz bottle for $15 or a 2oz bottle for $22.50. The bottles feature specially dosed droppers that help you make sure you’re using just the right amount.
In the beginning of your natural parasite cleanse with artemisia, start gradually. Add one drop of Artemisiacom Herbal Blend to a 1⁄2 cup of water and drink. (You may want to add a drop of honey as well to combat the naturally bitter flavor.) Increase by one drop a day for five days, so you’re taking two drops on day two, three on day three, etc. On day six, take two teaspoons. After that first week, decrease to two teaspoons once a week.
Get Started With Artemisia Today
Don’t let intestinal parasites live in your body. A natural parasite cleanse like Artemisia can quickly and safely rid your body of harmful parasites and keep you on the path toward optimal health and wellness.
Check our website to learn more!
Have questions or need some advice on dosing? You can contact us directly by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +1 612-812-9121. Our holistic experts are always standing by, ready to work with you on achieving a healthier, more balanced body.