The Health Benefits of Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil comes from the black cumin seed which originated in Africa, the Mediterranean, and SW Asia. It is used as a spice in both food and beverages, and is also used as an herbal remedy for a number of health issues as well as prevention.
Black Seed Oil has been known to help the body in the following ways…
– improve liver function (which helps the body to process and kick toxins out)
– prevent and improve blood sugar issues such as diabetes
– aid in weight loss
– improve skin health (been known to help with eczema and psoriasis)
– improve hair and scalp health, while preventing hair loss
– improve fertility in men
– improve cholesterol levels
– improve respiratory issues
– massive antioxidant
What to Look for and How to Use It
– always buy organic and cold-pressed
– can be used in both food and beverages
– for hair, a few drops can be added to shampoo
– for skin, dilute a few drops in a carrier oil and apply topically
Do you have health concerns? If so, contact Balanced Health at 612-812-9121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our Hair & Saliva Wellness Scan. What is Bioenergetic testing?
Did you know that our body is made up of energy that is measurable? This type of testing falls into the holistic health realm. While this is not a diagnostic tool to be confused with any type of western medicine testing, we are able to test stressed systems of the body. This testing process has the ability to read the energetic resonance that emanates from the hair and saliva samples. These digital values allow you to make changes in a positive direction! When you are ready to take a new approach to understanding your health, bioenergetic testing is the option for you!