Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT Tapping, or simply Tapping; is a technique used to help clear the mind, bring positive energy to your mind and body, and to help a person stay focused in the current moment. It is a technique that can be done on ones own, anytime, and anywhere. EFT was developed in 1995. It consists of gentle taps to the body near energy pathways or meridians. The points used are found on the head face, upper body, and hands.
What are the Benefits of Emotional Freedom Technique?
1. Reduces stress and anxiety
2. Relieves joint pain
3. Relieves tension in muscles
4. Boosts energy
5. Improves mood and self esteem
6. Improves quality of sleep
1. Name the issue or problem.
2. Rate the intensity of your problem on a scale of 1-10. Ten being most intense.
3. Make the following statement: ‘Even though I (state your problem), I completely accept myself’.
4. While making that statement, continuously tap the Karate Chop (KC) point found on the hand.
5. Tap each point about seven times, starting from the top and working down the body. Do the hand points last. Take a deep breath between each point, inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth.
6. Once you have sequenced through all the points, rerate the intensity of your problem.
7. If it could still be lowered, run through the sequence again starting with the statement ‘Even though I (state your problem), I completely accept myself’.
**For body points, Google EFT points.
If you are feeling consumed by stress, anxiety, or low mood, contact Balanced Health at 612-812-9121 or email us at http://firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our Hair and Saliva Testing.